Episode 23 – 43 minutes running time
It’s an early August Saturday morning in Studio K in rural Worcestershire. Today we have six tracks that are so good they will always leave the toilet seat down afterwards.
1. Go Home Productions and ‘Wouldn’t it be nice to have a Finger of Fudge’
2. Blood Red Sun and ‘All at Once’
3. Justin Hopkins and The Guilt and ‘Someday’
4. The Plugs and ‘Time will Tell’
5. The States and ‘The Architect’
6. The Razorbax and ‘Couldn’t Wait’
As if these slices of aural titilation aren’t enough to get you feeling hot about music, we also offer you chunks of random conversation that includes…
* Audience participation – The new Track A or Track B feature!
* Asking people listening to iPods for directions – it’s inconsiderate, right?
* Observations from the bowels of the earth
* Why did the TV regulator fine me £400,000?
* A slight change of immigration policy in Australia
* Talking about sex… but with your parents, dude?
* International Olympic Committee giving way to Chiniese censorship
* many other things!!!
With the exception of Couldn’t Wait, all music comes from the Podsafe Music Network (though The States and Architect, and Blood Red Sun and All At Once are also played with the added permission of Ariel Publicity). ‘Couldn’t Wait’ is played with the permission of The Razorbax (thanks guys, you rock!).
If you’d like to contribute your thoughts to This Reality Podcast or air your views on these – or any other topics you can think of – just drop us a line. Or if you prefer you can leave your comments (or whatever else) in our drop zone at http://drop.io/thisreality.
If you are an artist – or represent an artist or band – and you’d like This Reality Podcast to play your work, just drop us a line and we’ll see what we can do to help promote you!
And if you’re interested in what we’ve played, just hop on over and take a look at our playlist.