Episode 50 – 43 minutes running time
This week the best podcast in the world in Oxfordshire (probably) struggles through the snow to deliver straight from Studio L to your little ears four very distinctive tracks off of my iPod. We also examine a diverse range of topics.
You can send in your email or audio contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave comments on the website.
The top quality music in this episode is:
1. DJ Schmolli, MIA Wanted Dead or Alive (http://myspace.com/djschmolli)
2. Verona Red, Stereo (http://www.myspace.com/veronared)
3. Molly Bancroft, Fall Down (http://myspace.com/mollybancroft)
4. Love Equals Action, Dark Come To Light (http://myspace.com/loveequalsaction)
And in between these exceptionally above average choices of brilliant music, we also bring you:
* England Cricket supporters (the Barmy Army), watching a match on television in full England cricket strip
* A brief and personal view on Cricket
* A proposal to go through some ‘Reviewed’ artists next week
* A lovely email of thanks from James Casto and an album sale for him. Podcasting does work!
* Norlands Nannies
* Naked Celebs in Notting Hill
* Getting divorced by Facebook status (again!)
* The motor industry taking £2bn of taxpayers money then raising their prices then sacking staff. Having their cake and eating it we think!
* Robert Bennett of Devon doing 122mph on his motorbike… with his 14 year old son on the pillion!
* Spanish unemployment now 14.4% of the population, very sad
* Lord ‘Mandy’ Mandelson flying the Union Jack upside down. What does he know that we don’t?
* Pregnant smokers fear criticism. Well der!
* Don’t do one night stands; Dominique Fisher carved her name in the arm of her one-off lover while he slept!
Tracks 1 and 2 are played with the permission of the artists. Tracks 3 and 4 are played under licence from the Podsafe Music Network. Now go and visit the websites of these artists some love for giving us such brilliant sounds. Or give them a hug at least!
If you’d like to contribute your thoughts to This Reality Podcast or air your views on any of the topics we’ve discussed (or anything else that you want to), just drop us a line. Email: email@example.com. Or if you prefer you can leave your comments (or words of abuse or encouragement) in our drop zone at http://drop.io/thisreality. Or you can just leave your thoughts on the website at http://www.thisrealitypodcast.com.
If you are an artist (signed or unsigned) and you’d like This Reality Podcast to play your work, just drop us a line and we’ll see what we can do to help promote you and your music!
And if you’re interested in what we’ve played in the past, just hop on over and take a look at our playlist.