Episode 144, 39 minutes running time
Welcome to the UK’s most listened-to independent music and entertainment podcast.
You want to listen to the show? You have 4 options:
- You can listen by streaming the show straight from our website: just click here!
- Or you can download the show to your computer – or your mobile phone – so you can listen whenever you want, and in the privacy of your own home: just right click here and use the ‘save’ or ‘save as’ option in your browser
- Or if you have iTunes, you can get the show from the iTunes store (free of charge!): just click here and listen to it on your iPod, iPhone, iPad, your computer or other iTunes-compatible music player. Better than radio.
- And you can now get the show on your mobile phone from our friends over at Stitcher.com!
The musical goodness featured in this week’s show includes:
- Liquid Limousine, Cold Blow Lane (http://www.myspace.com/liquidlimousine)
- Trading Voices RMR, Take Cover (http://www.myspace.com/tradingvoicesmusic)
- Pauline Pisano, In The Middle (http://www.myspace.com/PaulinePisano)
- Snowsera, Push & Pull (http://www.myspace.com/snowsera)
Some of the talkie bits we cover in this week’s show includes:
- Films seen: The Road (a film for your family Christmas. Not)
- An invitation from Daniel off of Drugstore Fanatics to remix some of their tracks and maybe get included in their remix album. Interested? Full details here: http://www.drugstorefanatics.com/page.php?id=2
- Soph’s day out with The Girls
- Soph stalking her former customers to her new job
- Behind the scenes we need to have a bit of a reorganisation. If you’ve got ideas or if you’d like to offer your help, feel free!
- Discussions with Warrior Girl and a future meeting with audio, video and music?
- Other things…
How did it happen?
On Sunday evening we sat in Studio B in rural Oxfordshire and listened to four excellent musical tracks that were so good, that we had to share them with you.
This Reality Podcast is an independently-produced, advertising-free feast of musical goodness and a banquet of all-round entertainment, and all you have to do to enjoy it is to download the show! And it’s free!
Normally we have a phone call slot, if you would like to join us during the show, just let us have your number and we’ll call you. Or you can add ‘thisrealitypodcast’ to your Skype address book.
You want more? Really?
About this production:
The show is recorded live in one take like a radio show. There is absolutely no after-show editing or post-production mucking about. While we were sitting in the studio recording the show we were also Twittering live. Why don’t you come on over and follow the podcast on This Reality Podcast twitter feed.
Did you know that you can send in your email or audio contributions to email@example.com or leave comments on the website?
If you are a band or a recording artist and you would like to send your music in to the podcast, just email us or do the MySpace thing at http://www.myspace.com/thisrealitypodcast or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All tracks are featured and played with the generous permission of the artists and/or their management.
Now go and visit their websites, tell them where you heard them and let them know how much you love their work! And treat yourself, buy a little piece of their work – unsigned, independent recording artists have to eat, you know!
If you would like to contribute your thoughts to This Reality Podcast or air your views on any of the topics we’ve discussed (or anything else that you want to), just drop us a line. Email us at email@example.com. Or if you prefer you can leave your comments, your tracks or your words of abuse or encouragement in our drop zone at: http://soundcloud.com/groups/this-reality-podcast/dropbox
Or you can just leave your thoughts on the website at http://www.thisrealitypodcast.com.