Episode 25 – 51 minutes running time
Once again it’s the weekend and you get a big loud welcome from Studio K in rural Worcestershire. Today we have six tracks that are so good they will always be nice to your parents.
1. The Razorbacks and ‘I liked you better’
2. Earth Calling Alice and ‘I’
3. Homespun and ‘100 Nations’
4. Ian Rush and ‘Dwi Ddim Mewn Cariad’
5. Danny Rhymez and MattyB and ‘Show Me’
6. Second Dan and ‘Forgotten to Remember’
7. Bloodwire and ‘Relinquish’
As if these slices of aural titilation aren’t enough to get you feeling uncomfortable in your underwear about music, we also offer you chunks of random conversation that includes…
* Tubeisms: a Scottish New York cop dressed like Rab C Nesbit?
* A little more about the village in Spain that celebrates New Year in August – by request!
* Horoscopes – you know you’ve been waiting for them!
* Man dials 911 because Subway left the sauce off his sandwich
* Early sale of Glastonbury Pilton tickets – how about getting some good acts next year?
* 25% of mothers contacting the CSA give the wrong name as the father
* Pushover parents to blame for this generation of children who ‘lack discipline and moral boundaries’. Well der!
* many other things!!!
All other tracks come from the Podsafe Music Network (though Second Dan is also played with the added permission of Ariel Publicity). We’d like to thank all artists for the use of their material – thanks guys, you rock!
If you’d like to contribute your thoughts to This Reality Podcast or air your views on these – or any other topics you can think of – just drop us a line. Or if you prefer you can leave your comments (or whatever else) in our drop zone at http://drop.io/thisreality.
If you are an artist – or represent an artist or band – and you’d like This Reality Podcast to play your work, just drop us a line and we’ll see what we can do to help promote you!
And if you’re interested in what we’ve played, just hop on over and take a look at our playlist.