Episode 20 – 48 minutes running time
It’s Saturday evening in Studio K in rural Worcestershire – Bastille Day on Monday! – and today’s music is provided by:
1. DJ Zebra and ‘OxmoHead’
2. Celine Mastrorelli and ‘Elle rentrait tou’
3. Blake Morgan Ft. Lenny Kravitz and ‘Why Don’t You See?’
4. Echobliss and ‘Let me in’
5. Gael et les Anges and ‘Je Resiste’
As if five (yes friends, this week – once again – you get five tracks of musical gold) brilliantly good slices of French-flavoured music aren’t enough for you, in between the musical goodness we have random conversation that includes…
* This boy’s home alone weekend so far
* Fuel efficiency and the possible return of the national speed limit in the US?
* The Sitting Duck’s neat idea for refreshing good music.
* 2,500 Dr Who nerds calling a number that doesn’t exist!
* Mr Stupide (that would be me) packing the wrong tack for show jumping.
* A lack of reasonable balance on a bike? More news of the cyclists organisation CTC.
* Would you pay £31,500 to watch an episode of Prison Break?
* many other things!!!
All music played today comes from the Podsafe Music Network, with the exception of OxmoHead which came from DJ Zebra.
If you’d like to contribute your thoughts to This Reality Podcast or air your views on these – or any other topics you can think of – just drop us a line. Or if you prefer you can leave your comments (or whatever else) in our drop zone at http://drop.io/thisreality.
If you are an artist – or represent an artist or band – and you’d like This Reality Podcast to play your work, just drop us a line and we’ll see what we can do to help promote you!
And if you’re interested in what we’ve played, just hop on over and take a look at our playlist.